Orange Jello Salad
Summer is here and with it a cool and refreshing salad! It has an amazing citrus flavor with yummy mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple.
Makes 6-7 Servings
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Package of Orange Jello
- 1 Small Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 large can of Mandarin oranges
- ½ c Cottage Cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cool whip, orange jello and cottage cheese.
- Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges, then fold those into the cool whip mixture.
- Put bowl, covered in refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the jello to set up. Afterwards, serve and see all the smiles this treat brings!