A refreshingly spicy vodka mixer. Known for being served in a Copper Mug. Some people think the Copper Mug adds a different flavor; truth is the Copper Mug only helps the drink stay cold longer. So don’t worry about the iconic Copper Mug serve these up icy cold in your favorite glass.
- 4 oz. or half bottle Ginger Beer I prefer Cock and Bull ginger beer
- 5 oz. or shot of vodka
- 1 oz. sweet Lime Juice
- 1 slice of lime
- A couple fresh mint leaves
- Mule (crush) mint leaves with lime juice and vodka on the bottom of the mug.
- Pour in ginger beer, stir to combine and garnish with additional mint leave!
- Enjoy a refreshing beverage.
Ginger, is known for its many healing benefits. So rest easy knowing you’re helping your health by drinking ginger! Ginger has some amazing benefits including, but not limited to, aiding in digestion and soothing nausea. It helps with preventing strokes and heart diseases. Ginger also aids in fighting bacterial and fungal infections. Along with limiting ulcers, pain and heart burn. For more information check out Dr. Axe on all ginger benefits and more at Dr. Axe Food Is Medicine.